Brainstorm sessions with multiple users simultaneous on screen
The unique MultiBrainStorm allows user to conduct a brainstorm sessions on a single computer using digital sticky notes. Each user has access to an individual cursor and actively work together as a group. While the brainstorm moderator creates notes on the fly, the participants can move the notes around simultaneous.
MultiBrainStorm enables group-brainstorming, scenario building, conducting SWOT analysis (a structured planning method used to evaluate the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats) and voting. Easy reporting module for saving and reviewing a past session.
The process will be live and all the participants can have real time concurrent interaction. The application is straightforward and easy to use.
Some of the main benefits of working with MultiBrainStorm:
- Digital brown paper sessions on one screen, never run out of sticky notes!
- All participants can work together at the same time. This creates a new dynamic process absent in traditional brown paper sessions.
- Multiple users with locally attached mice/keyboards
- Store not just the result of the process, but the evolvement of the process itself
- Increases the participants involvement because of a more approachable way to interact.
- Reporting; can easily be done during a group session or afterwards. Reports are accompanied by screenshots and session results.
- Free livetime updates with bug-fixes and functional additions
- Example of and built with the AppKit multi-user SDK
MultiBrainStorm facilitates four basic phases within a team session:
Read User Manual
- Generating ideas by all; putting ideas on digital ‘sticky notes’.
- Grouping and organizing; Participants move the stickies around, roganize them in groups or along axis.
- Voting and discussion. Participants are supplied with a number of votes that they can cast on groups or individual sticky notes.
- Reporting; MultiBrainStorm generates a report in html directly afterwards.